Processing of your personal information, meaning any information which may potentially allow your identification is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What information we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from our customers.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to users, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the website. We are not aware of the identity of a user from which the Non-personal Information was collected.
Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our website. We may also collect information on your activity on the website (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of Personal Information which is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. Such information includes:
Device Information: We collect personal information from your device. such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers and other information which relates to your activity through the website.
Registration information: When you register on our website you will be asked to provide us certain details such as: name; e-mail or other information.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your personal information from various sources:
• When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our website.
• When you use or access our website in connection with your use of our services.
• From third party providers and public registers.
What information we collect?
We may use the information for the following:
• Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have.
• To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services.
• To market our websites and services.
• Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the website.
• Hosting and operating our website.
• Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our website.
• Storing and processing such information on our behalf.
• Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users.
• Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our website and services.
You may request to:
• Receive confirmation as to whether personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
• Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
• Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
• Request erasure of your personal information.
• Object to the processing of personal information by us.
• Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the website and your information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorised access or abuse our Site, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the website. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
If you have any general questions about the website or the information, we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org