The fees must be paid to the Certifier before the Certifier carries out the work described under Part E, ‘Description of services’.
1. First inspection including certificates and/or notices, as appropriate: $250 Inc GST
2. For each additional inspection, including certificates and/or notices as appropriate: $150 Inc GST
E. Description of services
The Certifier will perform all work necessary to comply with relevant statutory requirements, including:
- Inspecting the swimming pool
- Assessing whether the swimming pool complies with the requirements for the issue of a certificate of compliance under s. 22D of the SP Act
- Issuing a certificate of compliance to the Client if the swimming pool complies
- Issuing the following if the swimming pool is non-compliant
* Written notice under section 22E of the SP Act and
* A certificate of non-compliance within seven days of the date of inspection.
- Providing a copy of the section 22E written notice to the relevant local council:
* Immediately where, in the opinion of the Certifier, the pool poses a significant risk to public safety, or
* Within five days after the expiry of six weeks from the date of inspection unless a certificate of compliance is issued beforehand.
- If necessary, re-inspecting the swimming pool and issuing certificates and/or written notices, as appropriate.
- Updating the property record on the NSW Swimming Pool Register, as required.