Strata Reports provide insight into how a Strata Title Units are run, maintained, planned and financed including a detailed description of the sinking fund that is available for major repairs from the body corporate.
The report will also contain the minutes of the last two meetings with the body corporate or body corporate manager.
Our qualified professionals will undertake a thorough inspection of the unit’s records by performing all relevant searches and obtaining all relevant certificates in order to arm you with the knowledge to confidently make your purchase.
- The last two years AGM including minutes of the meetings
- Notification if the Building is listed on the flammable cladding registry
- Copies of relevant certificates and reports these include - Insurance details and list of items covered under the insurance
- Copy of the SBL The Body Corporates this will include the BC attitude to pets
- Financial expenditure for the last 12 Months
- Whether the Property was affected from the recent inclement weather, whether the basement has flooded or identify water issues that will result in rectification works and cost of the these works if available.
- A copy of the 10 year capital works plan – Listing the anticipated expenses within 10 years of the date of the report
- Capital works fund balance
- Administrative fund balance
- Are there any special levies?
- Is there a history of special levies?
- The initial period, has it expired?
- ASQB Window safety certificate - is it attached?
- Are there any current Legal issues?
- List of expenses over $3500.00 in the previous 12 months
- List the State of Harmony within the complex
- Asbestos Report
- If there is a swimming pool either 22D OR 22E certificate
- Fire and safety reports
- Work Health and Safety requirements reports
We cannot stress the importance of obtaining a strata report prior to buying or bidding on a property. The above list details what we include in our comprehensive reports. Each report is tailored to the individual property ensuring you receive all the relevant information available prior to making one of your biggest purchases.
We offer a $300 fixed fee inclusive of insurance so the purchaser will always have peace of mind.
Wishing you all the best for 2021 and your new purchases!
-The My Home Inspection Team
Strata Report $300.00 plus GST All Inclusive including Strata Fees